|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 October 2017 (327 days ago)|
- Stunning First Floor Luxury Apartment
- Both Bedrooms With En-suites
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Kitchen
- High Specification Kitchen & Appliances
- Stunning Bathroom Suites
- Underground Garaging Facility
- Viewing highly recommended
- EPC Rating: B
Anthony James are pleased to present to the Lettings Market, this luxury first floor apartment located in the exclusive Marine Gate Apartments and within walking distance of Southport Lord Street and the Promenade. The property briefly comprises of: hallway, open lounge, kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms both having en-suite and master bedroom having a walk in closet. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and secure underground parking for one car. Housing benefit, pets and smokers not acceptable. Not suitable for children under the age of twelve. This property is available immediately and will be managed by the agent.
Located on Southport's Promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 87982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.