|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (290 days ago)|
- Stunning Apartment in Fully Refurbished Building
- Close to Royal William Yard
- 15 Minute Walk to City Centre
- Video Entry
- Lovely Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Open Plan Living Room
- Electric Central Heating
- High Quality Finish Throughout
This superb first floor apartment is set in a beautifully refurbished Georgian terrace in the sought after Durnford Street location being close to the Royal William Yard restaurants and waterfront.
Property comprises secure communal entry with video and fob technology, internally the hallways are bright and welcoming. The apartment is fitted with stylish wood paneled door with chrome fittings, wood flooring to the living room and kitchen and plush new carpet in the bedrooms.
The open plan living space has bay windows to the lounge area ensuring a bright and homely feel and open to the modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances.
The double bedroom has gorgeous sash windows and modern touches such as spot lights and USB socket points for phone charging. The second bedroom is a single ideal as a study or dressing room. The bathroom is modern and fresh with sleek tiles, vanity unit around the sink and shower over the bath.
With modern and stylish fixtures throughout the property must be seen to be fully appreciated. Contact Miller Countrywide today to book your viewing appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000440408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Miller Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.