|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (353 days ago)|
A stunning two bedroom newly built terrace house. With spacious kitchen/dining room, separate living room, downstairs cloakroom, and two double bedrooms both with en-suites. The property also comes with two parking spaces and an enclosed rear garden. Energy rating Band B. Sorry: No pets, smokers or housing benefit. Fees Apply.
Exeter 26 miles Plymouth 19 miles Newton Abbot 7 miles (approximately)
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Dartington is located in the South Hams, which is one of the most beautiful areas in Devon and noted for its quality food, culture and scenic beauty.
A prominent attraction in the area is Dartington Hall estate which is set in 1200 acres of farmland and woods. The former cider pressing mill has a variety of shops, from gifts, farm foods and home interiors as well as a café and a spa.
The development is located off the A385, providing good transport links to the surrounding areas including the two largest cities in Devon, Plymouth and Exeter which are within a 40 minute drive from Origins.
For weekend relaxation, beautiful and well-kept beaches are easily accessible. Nearby Dartmoor offers both tranquil or active days out, exploring the open moorland. The vibrant town of Totnes is only two miles away and is also known as a centre for arts, culture and music.
With the A385 corridor on its doorstep, Origins is in an excellent location offering a mix of the city and countryside, with the River Dart and Dartmoor close by.
These sustainable homes complement their surroundings with a mixture of finishes such as timber cladding, render, stone and natural slate roofs. These quality homes have UPVC glazed windows, and have good performance with energy efficiency.
Part obscured glazed door opening into entrance hall. Doors off to downstairs cloakroom and living room.
Comprising WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and towel rail.
Well proportioned room with large window to front of property. Stairs leading to first floor and landing. Half glazed door to kitchen/dining room and door off to entrance hallway.
Well presented and finished with a range of floor and wall based units. Integrated gas hob with electric oven under and stainless steel extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. French doors leading to rear garden.
Double bedroom with two windows to front. Door to:
Part tiled with suite comprising bath with shower mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, towel rail and cabinet.
Double bedroom with window to rear. Door to:
Enclosed tiled shower with separate wash hand basin and WC.
The property benefits from Gas fired central heating alongside energy efficient solar thermal panels.
The front of the property will be laid to lawn with a path to the front door.
The rear garden has a small patio area and will also be laid to lawn. Shed for storage. Rear gate access to parking spaces.
Parking for two cars immediately to the rear of the property.
Mains gas, electric and sewage, water on meter.
Agents Note: No pictures or wall hanging to external walls for first 6 months at the request of the building contractor.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234
Currently Band C
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit Lettings. Telephone 01548 855599
£825 per calendar month
Application fee: £150 per adult. Each guarantor: £48. Deposit: One and a half months rent. Check out fee: £90.
Pets - if the landlord gives permission for pets to be kept at the property, an additional deposit from £250, will be requested according to the requirements of the landlord and the number and size of the pets being kept at the property.
Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation to be provided, an administration charge of £60 will apply.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51415062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 87638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.