|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (359 days ago)|
- Moments Away From Shoreditch Overground Station
- Wooden Flooring
- Newly Installed Modern Island Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Close to Local Amenities
- Video Intercom Phone System
On offer for rental in the centre of the sought after area Shoreditch, is this well designed, two bedroom apartment that displays contemporary décor throughout.
This spacious apartment offers fantastic living space throughout and is ideal for all types of gatherings. The property consists of two large bedrooms, en-suite to master, separate bathroom, large lounge with dining area, sufficient storage space and much more.
The apartment is situated within a purpose built development and provides extra security with a fob and video call entry system. Canary Wharf & The City are both located within close proximity. To arrange your viewing, please contact Homelink Lettings & Estates on 0208-882-2112, early viewings highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment!!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8453823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homelink Lettings & Estates, Southgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.