|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (260 days ago)|
- First months rent half price ( £925.00 pcm then after )
- Spacious top floor two bedroom apartment
- Walking distance to town centre & train station
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with white goods
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Available NOW
- Generous living accommodation.
- No parking availble
Carson & Co are pleased to offer to the lettings market this spacious and modern two double bedroom apartment located on the top floor. This sought after and well appointed property is larger than most and in the Sinclair Drive development and offers generous living accommodation.
The property is offered furnished and its many features boast:
* Two double bedrooms (wardrobe in both)
* Ensuite to master bedroom
* Modern kitchen with white goods
* Stunning family bathroom
* Top floor with large balcony
* No parking available
* Gas central heating
* Walking distance to town centre & train station
* Available NOW
This property has be designed to a high standard and would suit a professional single or couple looking to take advantage of its links to Basingstoke town centre, train/bus and local shops and it also offers fantastic links to A33 to Reading and the M4 plus the M3.
Please contact Carson & Co to arrange a viewing and for more information on 01256 350124.
Sorry No Pets or DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000458630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.