|Added on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (187 days ago)|
- Central Southend Location
- Newly Refurbished
- Integrated Appliances
- One Double Bedroom
- Close To Southend Station
- Call Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
- Working Tenants Only, No Pets, No DSS
Ayers & Cruiks are pleased to welcome to the rental market this 1 bedroom first floor flat in the heart of Southend Central.
Situated just a stones throw away from Southend high street and only a couple of minutes walk to Southend Train Station and the Seafront this flat couldn't be in a better location.
Lounge/Kitchen - 17'6 x 11'9 -
Bedroom - 17'6 x 11'9 -
En-suite shower room, separate w/c wash hand basin.
Property accessed via iron stairs.
Phone Ayers & Cruiks to arrange 01702 343060.
Working tenants only, no DSS, no pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51417693.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference A191High. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.