|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (258 days ago)|
- Beautiful 1 bed flat
- Over 500sqft - spacious
- Renovated to a high modern spec
- Large double size bedroom
- Spacious bright reception
- Good size private balcony
- Fully integrated open plan kitchen
- Sleek modern family size bath
- Part Furnished - available end of August
- Moments from Tower Hill & River Thames
A beautiful spacious 1 bed flat on St Katharine Docks with over 500sqft of living space situated moments away from Tower Hill station and the River Thames. This flat has been renovated to a high modern spec throughout and features: a large double size bedroom with big mirror wardrobes; a spacious bright reception which leads out to a good size private balcony; a fully integrated open plan kitchen including a built in fridge freezer, microwave, oven, gas cooker, extractor hood, plenty of work top space, loads of fitted cupboards, and a breakfast bar area; the modern family size bathroom looks sleek in design with chrome fixtures and fittings. The flat is located a short walk away from the only dock in central London, the Tower of London and Tower Hill station. The area benefits from some great pubs and restaurants, and also close to a Waitrose supermarket.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_002104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.