|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (385 days ago)|
- Available from: 12th September 2018
- Deposit (per person): £340
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.69km from University of Nottingham
- 5.25km from Nottingham Trent University
- 17.91km from Loughborough University
- 16.83km from Loughborough Train Station
BRAND NEW 4 BED IN BEESTON!!
This property is offered fully furnished and comprises of
- Spacious Lounge
- Double bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Original features and cornicing
- Integrated appliances and granite effect worktops
- On street permit parking
- Storage options throughout property
Positioned to the south-east of the city, Beeston is an ideal location for many types of residents. The Beeston area benefits from a range of amenities close by with various shops and restaurants including a Tesco Extra and Sainsbury's. The city centre is also located nearby allowing for a wider range of facilities to be easily reached including the popular Victoria Centre which can appeal to young professionals. The city centre is also easily reachable with various transport links with a regular quick train service from Beeston rail station as well as regular tram and bus services. Additionally, East Midlands Airport is also a short driving distance away.
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property with a 24-hour emergency repairs service.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
1.69km from University of Nottingham
5.25km from Nottingham Trent University
17.91km from Loughborough University
16.83km from Loughborough Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.