|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (257 days ago)|
- Dalston Junction/Kingsland 4 mins walk
- Plenty of shops on Kingsland Road
- Kings Crs 10min, Stratford 10min
- Liverpool St 14min, Canary Whf 21min
- Spacious 3 bed Georgian conversion
- Nearly 1000sqft
- 3 double size bedrooms
- Separate fully loaded kitchen
- Large reception - living & dining space
- Family size bathroom
A spacious 3 bed Georgian conversion flat with nearly 1000sqft of living space located in Dalston just off Kingsland Road. The property features: 3 double size bedrooms (two big and one slightly smaller) with built in wardrobes; separate good size kitchen with gas cooker/oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, washing machine, and plenty of worktop space; a perfectly 'L' shaped separate reception big enough for a dining area and living area; A clean tidy fully tiled bathroom with tub and shower. The property is located in Dalston arguably one of the coolest places in London with plenty to do and see. Only a 4 minute walk to Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction stations which can link you to Kings Cross in 10 mins, Stratford 10 mins, Liverpool Street 14 mins, and Canary Wharf in 21 mins. Also bus routes up and down Kingsland Road linking you to local areas with ease. There is also some outdoor space to take advantage of with beautiful Hackney Downs park only 5 mins away by foot. Overall this property is in a great location and comes with a good amount of space, perfect for some sharers. The flat is in a good clean state and is offered furnished.
SEE VIRTUAL TOUR:
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.