|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Whitechapel only 4 mins walk
- Shoreditch walking distance
- Liverpool Street 5 min journey
- Vibrant Brick Lane 10 mins walk
- City Centre walking distance
- Victorian conversion
- Two Bedrooms
- Big windows, high ceilings
- Top notch kitchen
- Modern good spec
A stunning two bedroom apartment set within a small development off Commercial Road E1. Situated just moments from the famous Brick Lane Shoreditch, this property boasts a large living area with modern decor and wood flooring, high ceilings and large windows providing an abundance of natural light. Also features a fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances including a large fridge freezer, washing machine, built in gas hob and electric oven and both double bedrooms are of a generous size and the bathroom is fully tiled. Transport links are great with an easy commute to The City or Central London via The London Underground, DLR or a 24 hour bus service. The vibrant areas of Spitalfields and Old Street are close by where you can enjoy wonderful shopping facilities and a vast array of boutique stores, trendy bars and eateries.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.