|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (288 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- MODERN NEW DEVELOPMENT
- FULLY FURNISHED
- FANTASTIC CONDITION - SHOW HOME STANDARD
- MOMENTS FROM MAJOR TRANSPORT LINKS
- AVAILABLE EARLY JANUARY 2018
Elegant two double bedroom apartment on top floor of this new modern four-floor development, boasting views of the city from the large private balcony. Fully furnished and featuring high standard living décor. Only a short stroll to nearby, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, and notably Spitalfields and Brick Lane. The location also benefits from 2 to 8 minutes walk to Aldgate East and Liverpool Street tube station, respectively, in addition to lots of bus connections.
Spacious bedrooms, featuring carpet in a warm, neutral color tone plus under-floor heating. Floor to ceiling windows and fresh air breaking through from direct access to the balcony. Integrated kitchen with brand new Electrolux appliances: fridge/freezer, washer, stainless steel oven and induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Bathroom pure white Villeroy & Boch, suited with chrome taps and mixers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.