|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (256 days ago)|
- Stylish 2 bed 2 bath
- Over 870sqft
- Award winning development
- Cutting edge art gallery
- 24 hour concierge
- Grocery store, restaurants & cafes
- Communal roof top garden
- Fully integrated open plan kitchen
- Big bright reception - Private balcony
- London Fields station 0.1 mile
This is a stylish 2 bed 2 bath flat with over 870sqft of living space located in an award winning development, set in the heart of London Fields close to the station and park. The development features a cutting edge art gallery that is housed in the main lobby, 24 hour concierge service, a high-end grocery store, restaurant and cafe & a communal roof garden that can be reserved for private parties and film shows. The property itself features: 2 double size bedrooms big enough for a 9 piece bedroom pack; 2 modern good size bathrooms (1 en-suite); Large semi open plan kitchen fully integrated with the latest appliances; big bright reception with lots of natural light leading out onto a decent sized private balcony. Transport links include nearby London Fields Rail and Hackney Central Overground allowing for swift links in to the City and West End. This flat is offered furnished, is available to move in immediately and is perfect for those who like to live in style.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_000431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.