|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (513 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Welcome pack, Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Paid parking nearby
- TV in master bedroom, Free wireless Internet access
- Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
- Central Heating, Double Glazing, Storage Heater/other
Apartments in York just don't get any better than this!! A fantastic 5 Star - 2 bedroom , 2 bathroom property right in the very heart of the city. The property has been furnished to the highest of standards with many bespoke features.
Communal entrance with staircase to the 2nd floor.
The open plan lounge contains a feature fire place, TV/Dvd player along with a luxury John Lewis corner sofa and armchair
High gloss untis to the kitchen which is fully equipped and if you like entertaining guest's there is large dining table to sit 6 for dinner
The master bedroom comes complete with again high end furniture and a wall-mounted LCD TV. This room also leads into the contemporary ensuite double shower room.
The second bedroom is a spacious double room complete with wooden furnishings
2nd shower room with contemporary fittings.
Although there is no allocated parking with the property, there is paid parking nearby.
We can also offer discounted secure parking 10 minutes walk away for only £2.50 each 24 hour stay. Please ask for details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.