|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (289 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with Storage
- Power Shower and Bath
- Fitted Kitchen with Microwave and Double Oven
- Fenced Front Garden with Deck and BBQ
- Quiet Cul De Sac
- Walking distance to town/main train line
- Close to local amenities
A superbly maintained and particularly spacious 2 bedroom first floor maisonette with delightful enclosed personal garden and garage and conveniently situated about 1 mile from both Caversham & Reading town centres. Unfurnished. Available 26th January 2018.
Personal front door, large built-in storage cupboard with space for tumble dryer, gas meter and shelving,
fuse-box, staircase to first floor, sliding door to
(15ft in length) Access to fully boarded loft space above, radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing
pressurized hot water cylinder and water softener, gas boiler
Living/Dining Room 15'3 (4.65m) x 11'6 (3.51m)
Bright dual aspect room with double glazed windows including front aspect overlooking garden,
Kitchen 10'2 (3.1m) x 8'3 (2.51m)
Cleverly fitted comprising single drainer double bowl stainless
steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under, further
extensive range of both floorstanding and wall mounted eye level
units, laminated roll edge worksurfaces and matching tiled
surrounds, inset 4-ring electric induction hob with extractor fan
above and split-level double oven, integrated microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,matching large kitchen unit, rear aspect double glazed window
Bedroom One 15'3 (4.65m) x 8'4 (2.54m)
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, large built-in linen
cupboard with radiator, fitted shelving
Bedroom Two 13'8 (4.17m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, fitted shelving
White suite comprising large steel bath with mixer tap and
shower attachment, curtain and rail, pedestal wash hand basin,
low level w.c., contrasting fully tiled walls, radiator, rear aspect
obscure double glazed window, useful storage cupboards,
In nearby block
Thameside Primary School
Highdown Secondary School
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51438504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farmer & Dyer, Caversham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.