|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (287 days ago)|
- 10 Min Walk To Blackhorse Station
- Close To Walthamstow Market
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Seperate Diner/Kitchen
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Available 29th November
Victoria knight are delighted to offer this spacious split level 2 bedroom flat located on Palmerston road a short walk from Walthamstow market and Blackhorse tube station. This first floor flat comprises of two double bedrooms, huge lounge, large kitchen/diner and bathroom. The flat has been newly redecorated throughout and features large double glazed windows and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51439623.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4975060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victoria Knight, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.