|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (375 days ago)|
- **No Fees payable by applicants**
- A large three bed terraced family house
- Security Deposit £825, protected with Deposit Protection Service
- No application fees, no ongoing renewal/inspection fees
- Managed personally by an experienced, professional, local landlord
- New Carpets and freshly decorated
- Band A Council Tax
- Unfurnished, sorry, no DSS, dogs or cats
- EPC TBC
**NO FEES PAYABLE BY APPLICANTS**
A large, spacious unfurnished three bed terraced house close to Dudley town centre, ideal for a family and available now.
The gas central heated accommodation consists of entrance lobby and hall, two large reception rooms (or third bedroom), two good sized bedrooms with two smaller storage rooms on the first floor, and a second floor loft room with velux window. The kitchen has a cooker with hob over, fridge/freezer, and there's a downstairs bathroom with shower over and separate toilet. To the rear there is a private yard with rear garden, and a dry cellar. Available now to view, No Dss, No Pets EPC TBC
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51441654.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17975_1792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.