2 bedroom house to rentBonnyton Drive, Eaglesham
|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (201 days ago)|
- Available now
- Bright lounge and open plan kitchen
- One double & one single bedroom
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Front & rear enclosed gardens
- Residents parking
- Close to Eaglesham Primary & Mearns Castle High Schools
- Deposit & references
This well presented mid terraced two bedroom home is set back off the main road is set in a quiet and very desirable area of Eaglesham. Internally the accommodation comprises of lounge with open plan dining area to the rear. Modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, modern bathroom with three piece white suite with shower.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There is a small level garden to the front and at the rear the garden is fully enclosed with perimeter fencing and residents parking.
Eaglesham offers a good range of local shops, bars, restaurants and popular schooling including Eaglesham Primary School & Mearns Castle High School. There is regular bus service to Glasgow City Centre and the nearby southern orbital giving convenient access to destinations further afield.
EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Landlord registration number: 527436/320/05051
Energy performance rating: in progress
Professionals - Yes
Students - No
DSS - No
Smokers - No
Pets - No - LL Reg No:Landlord Registration Pending
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000470891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Shawlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.