|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (322 days ago)|
- LARGE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- UNFURNISHED AND GREAT LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO MOTORWAY NETWORK AND CITY CENTRE
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE & MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- DRIVEWAY FOR PARKING & LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Stunning four bedroom detached house in Grimsargh, Preston. This is a large property which comes unfurnished and is located on a nice quiet residential estate. It is ideally located on the edge of the forest of Bowland, near the motorway network, yet with great access into Preston City Centre. The property has a good size lounge, very large kitchen diner, four bedrooms, one with en-suite and large bathroom. There is a large driveway to the front with parking for several cars and a very large enclosed rear garden. There is double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Downstairs is the fourth bedroom, which is a good size double room with front facing window and wood laminate flooring. Alternatively this could be used as a separate dining room or second reception.
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, carpet, front facing window and en-suite.
Modern en-suite with tiled floor, wc, basin and large walk-in shower.
Downstairs wc and basin.
Good size lounge with bay window, carpet, feature fireplace with gas fire. Has double doors leading through to kitchen/diner.
Open plan large kitchen diner. The kitchen is very modern with oak wall & base units and marble effect worktops. Comes with dishwasher, integrated double oven, range and extractor with spaces for fridge/freezer, washer and dryer. There is a large storage cupboard and door onto to side path.
The open plan diner is a good size, and fits a table and chairs. There is a tiled floor and double patio doors lead onto the rear garden.
Good size double room with fitted wardrobe, carpet and rear facing window.
Small double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, carpet and rear facing window.
Very modern bathroom with stylish stand alone bath, wc, basin tiled floor and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a large driveway with parking for several cars. To the rear is a large enclosed garden, with lawn and stoned areas, side access and a shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-FXG1WTC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.