|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (321 days ago)|
- 9 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Public Transport
- Ideal for Students
- Half Rent Retainer for July
- Property Reference : 92319
This nine bedroom house is well presented and features modern décor with spacious rooms and lounge area. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals.
This property features nine fully furnished large double bedrooms, laminate flooring, fully fitted kitchen with large fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, three large bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, plenty of parking space, bills are included, cleaner is provided once a month. It is professionally managed and located in Fallowfield which is one of the most desired areas for people aged 18-30 with its vibrant atmosphere.
8 Doubles beds £120pppw Bills Included
Train Station: Mauldeth Road
About 5 Min Walk, 0.5 Miles
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 2 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 44, 50, 130, 143, X41, X57, 197
13 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- WD Superstore Grocery Store
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference : 92319
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.