|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (277 days ago)|
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FULLY FUNRISHED
- DRIVE WAY FOR TWO CARS
- WATER SIDE VIEWS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- PEACEFUL LOCATION
- AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER
- COMPANYS WELCOME
- EPC - E
** REDUCED!!** Fox and sons have this stunning four bedroom 400 year old cottage situated in Oreston, with fantastic water views AVAILABE to rent.The property also benefits from off road parking, a downstairs utility room, a master ensuite and two reception rooms. Offered FULLY FURNISHED, Viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful property, call us on 01752 254714 to book your appoitment today!
Front of the property; There is parking for two cars, block paved.
Entrance; Access via front door with inset stained glass, through to:-
Entrance hall; Front door into entrance hall.
Stairs to the first floor landing, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Window to the front elevation, feature fire place with wood burner and feature surround. Partly wood panelled walls, coved plain plastered ceiling. Steps leading up to reception room 2/study.
Doors leading to:-
Kitchen / dining room; 14'4'' 18'4'' Two dual aspect windows, one to the front elevation and a second one to the rear elevation.
Centre piece Island with integrated dishwasher, Butler sink with mixer tap over, space for eight ring range cooker and a cooker hood over.
Glass fronted cabinets, wine centrepiece island.
Door leading to the rear courtyard and a door to the utility area.
Utility area; 8'' 9'3'' With wooden flooring.
There is a range of wall and base level units with roll top work surface, integrated fridge freezer and integrated tumble dryer.
Washing machine, window to the side elevation, radiator, stainless steel sink with taps over, plain plastered walls, consumer unit, beam ceiling. Door to WC.
Downstairs WC; Continuation of wood flooring from the utility room.
Low level WC, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
Reception two / study; 9'11'' 9'5'' Tiled sleet floor, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Fire place with feature surround, loft access.
Landing; Stairs continuing to the second floor.
Window to the front elevation, radiator. Doors leading to:-
Bedrom two; 13'8'' 15'10'' With a Juliet balcony to the front elevation and a window to the rear elevation.
Wood flooring, radiator, plain plastered walls, coved plain plastered ceiling incorporating Inset spotlights.
Door leading to the ensuite shower room.
Ensuite shower room; ith a three piece suite comprising of a built in shower with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator,
Window to the rear elevation,
Partly tiled and plain plastered walls, coved plain plastered ceiling incorporating Inset spotlights
Master bedroom; 16'1'' 14'8'' Built in wardrobes with hanger and shelving space, dual aspect windows to the rear and front elevations, radiator, plain plastered ceiling incorporating inset spotlights.
Door leading to ensuite bathroom.
Ensuite bathroom; A four piece suite comprising double walk in shower with main shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal sink. Roll top bath with clawed feet,
Fire place, window to the side elevation, radiator, loft access, coved plain plastered ceiling incorporating Inset spotlights.
Split level; Doors leading to balcony.
Balcony; There is a decked balcony with FANTASTIC views.
Top floor landing; Loft access, plain plastered walls and ceiling with inset spotlights.
Bedroom three; 13'7'' 15'1'' **Restricted head height due to beams**
Dual aspect windows to the front and rear elevations, Skylite to the rear with fantastic views of the water.
Plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling with spotlights.
Bathroom; **Restricted head height**
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal sink, wood panel bath.
Radiator, partly tiled and partly plain plastered walls with a plain plastered ceiling incorporating inset spotlights and an extractor fan.
There is also a Skylite to the rear.
Bedroom four; 11'11'' 14'6'' **Some restricted head height due to beams**
There are dual aspect windows to the front and to the rear with Vellum style Skylites to the rear with fantastic views of the water.
Radiator, Plain plastered walls and plain plastered ceiling incorporating inset spotlights.
Ear courtyard; Mainly decked areas, enclosed.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51445239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1206K3330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Mutley Plain Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.