|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (150 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR MODERN APARTMENT
- UNFURNISHED WITH WHITE GOODS
- RIVERSIDE LOCATION CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE & DOUBLE BEDROOM
- LODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- SECURE ENTRY PHONE & ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
Unfurnished one bedroom modern ground floor apartment in Riverside location close to Preston City centre. Close proximity to shops, amenities and transport. The property comprises a modern fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite, good size lounge area and large double bedroom. The property also boasts a small private patio area adjoining the lounge, a secure entry phone system and allocated parking space.
Beautiful fitted bathroom with shower over bath, vanity unit & WC.
Entrance hall with intercom system
Good size lounge with French doors leading to own balcony.
Fitted modern kitchen with a range of beech wall and base units and complimentary tiling, includes fridge freezer, microwave, oven & hob and washing machine
Good sized double bedroom
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51445296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRE-11EB187U. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.