|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2018 (243 days ago)|
- Spectacular views from your private balcony of the dock and Canary Wharf
- Located on the 22nd floor with a modern open plan living area
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms with high specification furnishings throughout
- The development benefits from a 24 hour concierge and a residents gymnasium
- The closest underground station is Canary Wharf
- EPC Rating = B
This high specification apartment located on the 22nd floor of the sought-after Landmark East Tower development has far reaching views from all the principle rooms.
This central, dock facing development is superbly located near the Canary Wharf underground providing easy access around London. Canary Wharf itself has a lot to offer with regards to entertainment, restaurants and bars.
The property is finished to a high specification, and offers the height of sophisticated living with a contemporary feel.
Benefits include private balcony, 24 hour concierge and residents gym.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51447228.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CNL110030_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.