|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (322 days ago)|
- 3 very large double character bedrooms
- Huge kitchen/diner
- Total refurb - perfect decor throughout, complete update
- Sunny garden, great socialising, storage & rear access
- Sunny south facing double reception room/bedroom
Please quote reference 32617 when enquiring about this property
This property consists of 3 large double bedrooms, a large reception room, huge kitchen and diner. Spread across 3 floors maisonette style, this apartment is so spacious you have to view it to appreciate the space and wonderful atmosphere it brings.
All newly decorated and refurbished throughout so high spec. Part furnished.
Very large back garden with sunny disposition. Plenty of storage areas outside as well as inside. Outside storage for bikes and rear access. Back garden is wonderful for summer socialising and sitting out on balmy evenings and BBQ's. Lots of sunny growing opportunities too. Seating areas which are also storage areas.
Parking is on the street and very easy.
South facing very large sunny living room, with character, double reception size, tall ceilings, original features, such as ceiling rose, very spacious.
Character property with original features throughout. GCH. DG. Property let as a whole, utilities the responsibility of the tenant along with CT.
In Stoke close to local shops, pubs, cafes, parks and restaurants. Also close to the city centre, ideal location for all activities, travel, work or uni. Close to Cornwall, just around the corner from the Ferry, links to the A38, all roads easily accessible. Ideal location. Fees apply. No deposit. Contractual agreement applies.
Beautiful one off apartment for special tenants who shall respect it.
A must see to appreciate as no photographs can display its size, warmth or comforting atmosphere. Arrange viewings asap as it shall go quickly.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0032617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.