|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (241 days ago)|
- Three bedroom house
- Large kitchen / diner
- Garage with driveway
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed rear lawn garden with shed
- Available from the 1st of December 2017
- Downstair cloakroom
- Immaculately presented
- *Half price fees*
*Half price fees*
Carson & Co are pleased to offer this refreshingly spacious three bedroom end of terrace property in South Ham RG22. This immaculately presented family home will be available from the 1st of December 2017 to let and offered unfurnished.
This attractive property offers generous accommodation and would suit a professional couple or family looking to make the most its fantastic links to Basingstoke town centre, Basingstoke leisure park and the ring road with access to the M3, B3400 and the A33.
Features include :
* Three bedrooms
* Large kitchen / diner
* Family bathroom
* Driveway parking & garage
* Enclosed rear lawn garden with shed
* Gas central heating
* Double glazed windows
* Downstairs cloakroom
This property is also with close proximity to local schools and has excellent transport routes to the town centre and train station. For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact Carson & Co on 01256 350 124
Sorry No pets, DSS or smokers
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000466361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.