|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (347 days ago)|
- Excellent student location
- Close to local amenities
- Easy access to city centre
- Spacious, well presented property
- Walking Distance to Universities
- On street parking
- ***BILLS INCLUDED AVAILABLE ON REQUEST***
sbliving are proud to present this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom terraced property, being well positioned in the popular student area of Woodhouse – great for students! The property is ideally located within a 15 minute walk to University of Leeds and with easy access in to the city centre. The property boasts an open plan living area with contemporary sofas, a flat screen wall mounted TV and breakfast bar, this is a great place for socialising. The modern kitchen includes an integrated oven and white goods including washing machine. Each spacious bedroom includes a double bed, quality wooden furniture with desk and benefits from a wall mounted TV. The 2 recently refurbished white bathroom suites (with baths) have been finished to an excellent standard. There is central heating throughout the property with a recently fitted Worcester Bosch boiler. This property benefits from on street parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51454569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sbliving, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.