|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (348 days ago)|
- Completely Renovated Throughout
- Brand New Modern Kitchen
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- FREE TO APPLY - No 'Rip-Off' Upfront Fees!
- Well Behaved Pets Welcome
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
Braemore Close sits in a quiet location on the Moors estate in Thatcham. The property is immaculate having recently had a new kitchen, carpets, doors and windows.
The ground floor offers a good-sized lounge area and brand new kitchen with integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen leads out to the rear garden with shed for storage, small decking area and an artificial grass patch plus access to rear parking area.
On the first floor you will find two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Storage in the main bedroom will be staying in the property.
There is Virgin Media broadband, TV and Phone to the property which is included in the monthly rental.
At the end of the road you can pick up the Vodafone bus and scheduled buses to Newbury.
The railway station is about a 20 minute walk from the house.
HIVE smart heating system in situ.
Small well-behaved pets are welcome. There are parking spaces for two cars at the rear of the property and plenty of on-road parking is available.
- Council Tax:
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Newbury) - Property Reference 13566
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51454674.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.