|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (321 days ago)|
- Beautiful first floor one bedroom house conversion
- Stylish interiors and contemporary décor throughout
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with modern appliances
- High ceilings, sash windows and wood floors
- Superb double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Moments from trendy Colombia Road and Shoreditch
LONG LET. Situated moments from trendy Shoreditch and Colombia Road's famous flower market, this excellent one bedroom apartment boasts open-plan living interiors and stylish décor throughout.
Hackney Road benefits from having a range of local shops and amenities while a wider array can be found in Shoreditch. The closest transport links are Cambridge Heath Station and Hoxton Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1046241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.