|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (259 days ago)|
- newly refurbished two double bedroom flat
- Exceptionally bright and spacious
- Secure, gated allocated parking
- Minutes from Tower Hill station
- Opposite St. Katharine Docks
A newly refurbished 2nd floor two double bedroom apartment within this popular secure private development. This extremely bright and spacious apartment comprises of a large reception room leading onto a Juliette balcony, a good size master bedroom, second double bedroom, a brand new fitted kitchen and bathroom with under-floor heating. The interior benefits from a neutral décor, lots of natural light, high ceilings and plenty of storage. Royal Tower Lodge itself has a concierge, lift, entry phone system and secure gated parking. The building has been refurbished recently to a good standard. Ideally located only minutes away from Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations, with quick transport links to the City, Canary Wharf and excellent links to the West End. The surrounding area boasts plenty of local amenities, popular restaurants and bars. The famous St Katharine Docks is just few minutes walk from the property. The flat is within convenient walking distance from the famous Brick Lane, Spitalfields, Liverpool Street Railway Station as well as Whitechapel Stations (with a new Whitechapel Crossrail Station from 2018). This flat would make an excellent home for the City and Canary Wharf worker.
Our Ref: CTL171534
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CTL171534_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atkinson McLeod, City - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.