|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (258 days ago)|
- Lounge / Dining room
- Kitchen with built-in oven
- Two double bedrooms
- Raised courtyard area to rear
- Workshop to rear
- Pretty and convenient location
- PLEASE NOTE: There is NO parking with this property
- We regret no DSS, pets or smokers
- Ref fees £50 per adult
Pleasant 2 double bedroom terraced cottage with a raised private rear courtyard area and a workshop with 2 floors; this property is available unfurnished and is a short walk from local amenities, the school, bus and road links.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO parking with this property.
The village of Banwell is within easy driving distance of the cities of Bristol, Bath, Wells and the national motorway network, making it an ideal choice for the commuter. The village itself has local facilities including shops, pub, church, primary school and pre-school with more comprehensive shopping, social and recreational facilities at the above mentioned cities and the coastal town of Weston Super Mare. Secondary schooling is at nearby Churchill with its associated sports complex and nearby dry-ski slope. The long distance traveller has plenty of choice. There are excellent motorway and rail links, whilst Bristol International Airport is just a short drive away. For further information see the Banwell website - www.banwell.info
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHL150111_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iles and Jenkin Ltd, Worle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.