|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (374 days ago)|
- 8 Bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent Retainer for July & August
- Ideal for Students
- Property reference: 92295
Superb large well maintained house available for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 1st July 2018 situated in a popular area of Fallowfield.
This semi detached house is well presented, modern, well maintained with plenty of space. This Property has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and Professionals.
Property comprises of 8 double bedrooms , Large separate Kitchen , Spacuious Lounge, rear Garden, fully furnished, double bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, double glazing, central heating, plasma TVs, high speed broadband available in the area, plenty of roadside parking and much more.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 3 min , 0.3 mi
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 42A, 43, 44, 141, 142, 143
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference: 92295
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.