|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (352 days ago)|
- 8 Bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent Retainer for July
- Property Reference: 92312
Well presented 8 bedroom property available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Brailsford Rd, Fallowfield M14 6PU
This house is Modern, clean and well maintained with plenty of living space. This house has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students and professionals.
This property features fully furnished eight large double bedrooms, Separate Lounge , Separate Kitchen, fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezers, oven, cooker, washing machine, three bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, high speed broadband, Close to public transport and plenty of on street parking.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 3 min , 0.3 mi
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 42A, 43, 44, 141, 142, 143
20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference: 92312
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.