|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2017 (310 days ago)|
- New Instruction
- HALF PRICE RENT FOR THE FIRST MONTH
- Central Location
- HOUSING BENEFIT CONSIDERED
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Transport Links Near By
- Fully Refurbished
- Available Now
- Call To Book In A Viewing
**NEW INSTRUCTION**HALF PRICE RENT FOR THE FIRST MONTH**HOUSING BENEFIT ACCEPTED** Located in central Portsmouth sits this very well presented one bedroom ground floor apartment. Local amenities surround the property, so you are a ten step walk from getting a pint of milk or loaf of bread. Transport links surround the property, so getting in and out or around Portsmouth, it is no problem at all.
The property has been fully refurbished, newly painted walls, carpets replaced, ceiling painted, so it will feel as if you are the first person to enter the property. You are greeted by a great sized lounge, to the left is the kitchen, to the right is the bedroom and this in turn leads onto the bathroom. The property is clean, crisp and tidy and ready to go.
This is a property that will not be on the market for too long at all, so do not delay, get booked in today.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P36221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West Residential Lettings, Portsmouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.