|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (325 days ago)|
- DETACHED BUNGALOW IN POPULAR LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM AND DINING KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY, GARAGE, SUMMERHOUSE IN MATURE GARDENS
- DEPOSIT - £875
- FEES - £50 per applicant and £140 per tenancy
A spacious detached bungalow in this popular area of Scartho. The property benefits from a gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing and comprises entrance hall, spacious sitting room with open fire and large window overlooking the rear garden, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms (two double with fitted storage), bathroom (bath, basin,w.c.) and cloakroom with w.c. Driveway for a number of vehicles, double-length garage, and summerhouse set in mature gardens. EER 69.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101269001164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Green LLP, Caistor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.