|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2017 (245 days ago)|
- 3 walk mins from Clapton station
- 10 min journey to Liverpool Street
- New café's, pubs and restaurants locally
- Chatsworth Market
- Beautiful Millfields Park and River Lea
- Victorian conversion
- Double size bedroom with storage
- Luxurious open plan kitchen
- Large reception for dining and living room
- Modern family size bathroom
A beautiful newly refurbished modern 1 bed Victorian conversion nestled between Stoke Newington and Clapton on a quiet road just 3-4mins walk to Clapton station. The flat features: a double size bedrooms with light coloured high quality carpet; A fully integrated open plan kitchen with a built in fridge freezer, a washing machine, a gas cooker/oven with extractor hood; A total of 5 big windows in the reception area letting in lots of natural light making it feel more spacious. The reception has mahogany wood flooring and is big enough for dining and living space; The modern bathroom is fully tiled and has a tub. The property is on an attractive quiet residential road located just 3 minutes' walk from Clapton Station which will take you to Liverpool Street within 10 minutes. The local area has recently seen an influx of new cafes, pubs and restaurants as well as a local ice rink, Chatsworth Market and beautiful Millfields Park. Clapton is becoming more and more popular with renters who want more for their money but still want good links into The City. Overall this property is finished to a high standard with high quality fixtures and fittings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.