|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (258 days ago)|
- Neat & Tidy Traditional Style Semi Detached House Enjoying a Corner Garden Position
- UNFURNISHED & Available Immediately
- Three Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Room & Kitchen
- Detached Garage, Driveway, Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Conveniently Situated Within Easy Reach of Thornaby Centre & Railway Station
- No Pets, No Smokers, £625 Bond
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A nicely presented, clean and tidy UNFURNISHED traditional style semi detached house which is ready to move into IMMEDIATELY.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, breakfast room and kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms, bathroom and a separate WC. Occupying a corner garden position, it has gardens to the front, side and rear as well as a detached garage and useful car parking space.
No Pets, No Smokers and Bond £625.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51476403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COU170396_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.