|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (261 days ago)|
- NEW TO MARKET
- GROUND FLOOR 1 BEDROOM FLAT
- FRESHLY DECORATED
- NEWLY FITTED CARPETS
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRAL HEATED
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- IDEAL FOR SINGLE OR WORKING COUPLE
- NO PETS, SMOKERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT APPLICATIONS
- SECURITY DEPOSIT £365.00
Entrance via the back of the property in to a small hall which leads to a fully tiled bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, there is a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven hod and extractor hood, spacious living room and front facing double bedroom. Recently decorated and carpeted throughout ideal for a single or working couple, viewing recommended.
Sorry No pets, smokers or Housing benefit applications
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS: All our properties unless otherwise advertised, WILL require the first months rent in advance and security deposit prior to the start date of the tenancy. Our agency administration fee of £100.00 (single or Joint applicants) is payable upon application after viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIS-F4X1Z8RFLD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.