|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (348 days ago)|
- Ground floor apartment
- Well presented
- Birkdale village location
- Two bedroom / two bathroom
- Lounge and dining kitchen
- Single garage and parking
- Restricted to over 50s
- Viewings by appointment
Located within walking distance of Birkdale Village is this well-proportioned two bedroom GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT offered To Let on an Unfrunished basis. The property forms part of the popular 'Saxonholme' development. The accommodation comprises; communal entrance with secure intercom entry system, private entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with open plan dining area, family bathroom, two bedrooms and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. There are beautifully maintained communal gardens, along with parking and brick built garage. Viewings are highly recommended! Sorry No Pets/DSS.Restricted to Over 50s
Open plan dining room to fitted kitchen with integral appliances
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite shower room
Double room with fitted wardrobes
large store room, will fit office desk.
Single garage within communal block
Communal entrance with secure intercom entry system, leading to Personal entrance door and hall
Generous sized Lounge with Patio doors to ground level balcony aspect
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51484278.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6448644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.