|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2017 (381 days ago)|
- 6 Large Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Modern flat
- Property Reference : 92415
AVAILABLE FROM 1ST OF JULY 2018 for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR
This property has recently undergone complete refurbishment and finished to an extremely high standard and can only be described as LUXURIOUS student accommodation. NO SMALL BEDROOMS.
Bedrooms 6 (ALL large or very large bedrooms) with wide screen washbasin vanity unit , hot & cold water & widescreen TV.
Very Large Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Area- Luxury kitchen 2 No large fridge/freezer, dishwasher etc. Designer dining furniture. Leather lounge furniture and 50 inch widescreen TV.
Separate Laundry Room washing machine and tumble dryer.
Luxurious Shower/bathrooms (2No.)
Double Glazing throughout
Gas Fired Central Heating
Full Fire Alarm System + fire extinguishers & fire blanket
Telephone Point to each floor
External Security Lighting and CC TV
Property Reference : 92415
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 43949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.