|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2017 (256 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Charming house
- Reference Number 92144
Well presented 5 bedroom house, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, St Chads Road, Withington Manchester, M20 4WH.
This five bedroom house is well presented with spacious rooms. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of Students
This property is well maintained and features fully furnished five large double bedrooms, fully fitted open plan kitchen with large fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, two bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, plenty of parking space. Bills can be included.
Bills can be included with and extra +£20
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 10 min , 0.5 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes
23 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
* Cash Machine/ATM
* Restaurants and Takeaways
* Pubs & Cafes
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
When enquiring please quote reference number 92144
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.