|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2017 (345 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Beautiful house
- Property reference:92081
Superb 4 bedroom house available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st of July 2018, Beverly Road, M14 6TG
This cosy terraced student house offers fully furnished double bedrooms. It is close to Fallowfield centre and the 2 main bus routes to the universities and the city. Fallowfield has always been a preffered location for students and proffesionals because it is one of the few places where work and leisure time combine beautifully in such a way that balance is not unreachable anymore.
Bills can be included with and extra +£20
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 mi
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 42A, 43, 44, 142, 143, X41, X57
15 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Tesco Express
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.