|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2017 (352 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July
- Beautiful house
- Reference Number 92119
Well presented 4 bedroom house, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2018, Auckland Road, Burnage, Manchester, M19 2DL
This house is well presented and features fully furnished, modern interior within four double bedrooms, one bathroom, kitchen and living room. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students.
This property features four fully furnished large double bedrooms, each room has double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, separate fully fitted kitchen comes with fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine and microwave, spacious lounge area, one large bathroom with WC, double glazing, laminate flooring, central heating, plenty of parking space.
Bills can be included with and extra +£20
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 4 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 5 minutes.
50, 130, 197
18 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Sainsbury's Supermarket
- Burger King
- Iceland Foods
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
When enquiring please quote reference number 92119
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.