|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2017 (285 days ago)|
- 10 minute walk to town centre
- Large private rear garden
- Off street parking
- 2 minute walk to train station
- Fully furnished
Property reference number 5687308. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Living room with laminate flooring with glass door to garden
Large separate modern kitchen with washing machine and fridge
Spacious double bedroom with wardrobe with bay window
Modern bathroom with shower
Large private enclosed back garden with garden furniture and barbecue
Off street permit parking
Fully furnished including crockery, glasses and plates
Gas central heating and double glazing
10 minute walk to the town centre
2 minute walk to the train station
Close proximity to Lidl, Tesco supermarket, restaurants, grocery shops
Quiet residential street
Sorry no pets and housing benefits
Bills NOT included
* Please quote ref. 5687308 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51490668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5687308_51978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.