|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2017 (321 days ago)|
- Character Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms and Nursery/Study
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room with Multi Fuel Stove
- Modern Kitchen Breakfast open to Conservatory
- Oil Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Stables and Gardens
This fabulous character semi detached property is located in this delightful hamlet on the edge of the National Parks. The property is approached via a double driveway leading to a detached single garage, gardens and stable block. With cycle routes, walks and bridleways close by it is an ideal location for the outdoor enthusiasts. The interior has been recently redecorated throughout and further benefits from; oil central heating, double glazing, modern kitchen breakfast room open to conservatory and a modern family bathroom with separate shower. The accommodation offers a spacious open plan living area with multi fuel stove, cloakroom and WC and on the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, nursery/study and bathroom. Overall a lovely character home in an idyllic location.
6.9m x 4.7m
Cloakroom and WC
2.3m x 1.6m
Kitchen Breakfast Room
5.2m x 3.2m
4m x 3.66m
3.3m x 3.1m
3.2m x 2.8m
3.2m x 2.3m
NO DSS. NO SMOKERS, PETS CONSIDERED, CHILDREN WELCOME
Provided by Hambleton District Council TAX BAND 'E'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51491034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference YRL170142_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse , Yarm - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.