|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 December 2017 (331 days ago)|
- Available Early January
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Third Floor with Private Balcony
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Resident's Gym & Swimming Facilities Including
- Short Walking Distance from Canary Wharf
- Moments from South Quay DLR
A well-sized one bedroom / one bathroom property situated in the ever popular Canary Central development. The property comprises of an impressive living area adjoined by a fully equipped kitchen. It offers ample cupboard space and excellent lights throughout. Further benefits of the development include a jacuzzi, swimming and gymnasium. As well as this, a 24 hour concierge is also available .The property is in close proximity to various restaurants and bars but retains its privacy. Ideally positioned to South Quay (DLR) station and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.