|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (299 days ago)|
- HIGH SPEC THREE BED SEMI-DETACHED
- CLOSE TO HOSPITAL AND AMENITIES
- LARGE MODERN LOUNGE / SITTING ROOM
- STUNNING KITCHEN WITH FAMILY ROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION, If your looking for a STUNNING high spec family home close to the hospital, amenities and transport links then have a look at St Clares Avenue. This truly stunning property has been finished to a high standard throughout including a fantastic extension off the open plan modern fitted kitchen with bifolding doors to the rear garden.
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac on this popular residential development this stunning semi-detached property boasts entrance hall, spacious lounge / sitting room with modern décor and carpets, truly stunning modern fitted kitchen with a great range of wall, base and drawer units with a kitchen island, open plan to the extension family room which offers modern flooring, décor, feature lighting and bi-folding doors to the rear garden.
To the first floor of this beautiful property there is a large double bedroom to the rear of the property, large double to the front and a good sized single to the front which is being used as a dressing room, there is also a modern fitted family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath with shower over.
St. Clares also offers newly block paved drive way to the front, gas central heating, double glazing and a landscaped low maintenance enclosed rear garden with storage.
CALL NOW TO VIEW THIS STUNNING PROPERTY!!!! AVAILABLE MID DEC
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51506325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 160038R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.