|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (252 days ago)|
- 2 Bed Well Decorated Terraced House
- Kitchen Equipped with Modern Appliances
- Lovely Conservatory
- Driveway Parking
- Close to The Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- Unfurnished Property
- Small Garden
- Sorry, No DSS
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
PLEASE QUOTE REF: P1869 - Two bed end terrace house in popular area close to shops and schools and on bus routes. Modern property built in 1990s with gas CH and solar panels that provide free hot water throughout the summer months. Windows and front door double glazed. Nicely decorated throughout with hard flooring and curtains in all rooms. Well fitted kitchen (with lots of cupboard space, oven with induction hob, brand new washer dryer), lounge-diner, conservatory downstairs; main bedroom with airing cupboard and fitted mirror wardrobe, second bedroom, recently fitted out bathroom with large shower enclosure upstairs. Small garden at rear with fruit bushes and small storage shed. Large driveway at front suitable for two vehicle parking. Flower border. Asda and Aspects (cinema, swimming pool, restaurants) 5 minute walk. Barrs Court & Cadbury Heath primary schools nearby. Rateable at band C, council tax payable £1,499 pa. All utilities metered.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51509682.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27366663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landlord Direct, West Bridgford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.