|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (398 days ago)|
- Private courtyard development with direct river access
- Extremely bright two bedroom first floor flat
- Offers stylish accommodation with two private balconies
- 24 hour security with hourly patrols and underground parking
- Exceptional open plan reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped sleek modern kitchen
- Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lovely ample sized second bedroom
SHORT LET. Beautifully presented throughout and offering bright and spacious riverside accommodation, this superb two bedroom flat is located in a private courtyard development in the heart of Richmond with underground parking.
The property is situated on a pretty cobbled lane leading to the Thames and the many riverside bars, restaurants and cafes and is within easy reach of the diverse range of shops, health clubs, cinemas and theatres in Richmond town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51510702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.