|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (343 days ago)|
- Spacious Bright Receiption
- Semi Open Plan Kitchen
- One Bedroom, with Dual Aspect
- Wooden laminate Flooring Throughout
- Riverside & Canary Wharf Views
- Large Balcony
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Residents Gym
- Gated Riverside Development
- Communal Gardens
London Link Properties, are proud to offer for rent this amazing 1 bedroom property in Dundee Wharf, Limehouse E14.
This spacious apartment boasts triple aspect commanding view over the River Thames & Canary Wharf. The generous and bright living room has a semi open plan kitchen, large balcony with panoramic view and is furnitured to a high standard.
Located in the picturesque grounds of Dundee Wharf with 24 hour concierge and a residents gym.
Dundee Wharf is set in the heart of Narrow Street which many consider to be the Belgravia of the Docklands with a selection of restaurants and traditional riverside pubs all a short stroll away.
Only a few minutes walk away from West Ferry DLR also adds to the attraction of the unique apartment and would suit any one who wants a peaceful retreat to come home to and a place they could soak up the wonderful views of the River Thames.
Viewings are highly recommended!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1910113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Link Properties Ltd, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.