|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (77 days ago)|
- Three bedroomed semi detached
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Utility room plus cloakroom
- Study / bedroom four
- Recently redecoarted throughout
- Gardens, drive & garage
VALUERS OPINION A recently constructed spacious semi detached property situated on Manor Drive in Cottingley. The property which is set over four floors briefly comprises: Ground floor: Entrance hallway with study / bedroom, cloakroom with WC & washbasin, spacious living room with views over the garden & beyond. Lower ground floor super spacious open plan kitchen / dining room with fitted appliances, utility room. First floor two good sized bedrooms, master with fitted robes & a spacious bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Second floor large overall bedroom. The property which has been recently redecorated throughout further benefits from a driveway, garage, front garden and a good sized private enclosed garden to the rear. An early internal viewing is required to appreciate the type, size & quality of accommodation on offer. EPC Band C.
All properties are let on an assured shorthold tenancy for an initial term of six months unless otherwise stated. All rents (unless otherwise stated) are exclusive of all usual tenants outgoings ie telephone, electricity, gas, water and council tax. All tenancy applications are subject to status and references.
THE FOLLOWING PAYMENTS WILL BE REQUIRED BEFORE THE TENANCY COMMENCES
1. A deposit - this will be a minimum of one month's rent plus £100.
2. If pets have been permitted to reside at the property an additional minimum charge of £100 per pet will be required.
3. The first month's rent in advance.
4. A non-refundable administration fee of £195 (inclusive of VAT) is payable when the tenancy agreement is signed.
5. A fee of £60 (inclusive of VAT) is payable where a tenancy is renewed with another fixed term tenancy.
6. Please also note that if at any time during a fixed period tenancy agreement the landlord agrees to allow the tenant to leave the tenancy early, then a ?150.00 (Plus VAT) re-letting charge will be payable by the tenant before the property is re-marketed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51512275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3915208874039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inghams, Bingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.