|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Award winning development
- Near Regents Canal
- Spacious 800sqft 2 bed
- Both bedrooms very large
- Big reception with balcony
- Fully integrated Kitchen - quality appliances
- Large modern bathroom
- Neutral oak wood flooring
- Haggerston 1 minute from station
- Water bills included - Energy efficient block
Spacious (approx. 800sqft) modern 2 bed split level apartment in a great new development right in the centre of Haggerston just off Regents Canal featuring: 2 very large double size bedrooms (with private balcony) big enough for double beds, wardrobes, bed side tables, large chest of drawers and still enough room to walk around in. The open plan kitchen is fully integrated with the latest appliances and has an electric cooker/oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dish washer, and plenty of storage space. The big reception room is large enough for a dining area/living area and leads off to a private balcony letting in lots of natural light. The large walk through family size bathroom has automatic light sensors, a bath tub with shower, special LED light feature, and is fully tiled making it easy to maintain. The apartment also benefits from an extra WC for your convenience. The finish of the property is at a very high standard with lovely real oak wood flooring throughout and high quality appliances with modern fixtures & fittings. Water bills are included in the monthly rent.
It's located in a popular development for a number of reasons such as: price competitive, Live-work units, secure gated entrance, energy efficient building (low running costs), Water bills inclusive, great broadband infrastructure (high internet speed), and just off lovely Regents Canal only a minute away from the station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_005137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.